Lunch & Learn: Overcoming Burnout
Brought to you by HR Health & Wellness and your CUPE LOA-R Committee | Facilitated by Jim Kragtwyk, Morneau Shepell
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the pressures of everyday work and home life, then this workshop focusing on the issues of burnout will help bring your life back into balance.
Learn to identify the symptoms of burnout and explore strategies for coping with and avoiding burnout.
By the end of this Lunch & Learn, you will be able to:
- Understand the definition of burnout
- Recognize personal signs of burnout
- Learn how to recognize burnout in others
- Understand consequences of burnout
- Learn about basic self-care
- Learn strategies to overcome burnout and help others overcome burnout
Please note: this webinar is available to TRU employees only.