Even if you’re creating an account for the sole purpose of promoting your business, service, group, etc, please use your actual name.
Options to promote your your business, service, group, etc under the name you want will be made available to you.
Sign In, Sign Up, or Get a New Password
If you’ve already created an account, select “Sign In” if it isn’t already and enter your username and password.
Select “Sign Up” and and fill the fields. The username field is what you’ll use to Sign In in the future. Your email is only used for password retrieval.
Select “Lost Password” and and fill the field with your username or Email address. You will be Emailed a link to a page that will allow you to choose a different password.
- If you have an account with one of the three social networking platforms listed, you can create an account on Kamloops.me by clicking that button. If you’re always Signed In to one of these networks, this can be a quick an easy way to Sign In to Kamloops.me
- Once you click the social network button, you’ll be asked to Sign In to that service if you aren’t already. You will need to confirm that you want to allow Kamloops.me access to your information. Once you grant access, your account will be created for you.
- If you choose to use one of those social networks to create your account, you should use that method to Sign In to Kamloops.me in the future.
- Kamloops.me will have access to (where available) your first name, last name, and email address. Kamloops.me will not have access to your posts, password, or other personal information.
- Please Note: Creating an account with a social network will use your email address as your Sign In username. This means that your email address will be publicly visible to other people viewing the website.