Wilson House GalleryNorth Kamloops
Gallery, Museum, Theatre
115 Tranquille Rd, Kamloops, BC V2B 3E8, Canada
View a Map
The Wilson House was originally built in the 1920’s and has been fully restored to its original glory. At one time, it was the home to Stewart Wilson, the first Commissioner of the Council of North Kamloops (equivalent to the modern day mayor). It is now at 115 Tranquille Road.