Lunch & Learn: Working Remotely with Children – Practical Strategies
Brought to you by HR Health & Wellness & the CUPE LOA-R Committee | Facilitated by Tracy Anderson, Morneau Shepell
Working from home while homeschooling and caring for your children can be incredibly difficult. Even with a return-to-school and daycare, you may still find yourself in situations when you need to juggle both work and home life in the same space, at the same time. So, let’s help you feel more prepared and in-control.
In this Lunch & Learn you will learn how to:
- Gain better work practices when working from home
- Work towards optimal work-family balance
- Adapt and divide roles between parents during this crisis
- Establish a schedule and a routine at home
- Understand and accept your children’s emotions
Please note: this event is for TRU Employees only and will be recorded for those unable to attend.