The Kamloops Art Gallery has reopened its doors to the public! After being closed down they are finally able, and ready to #openwithcare to the public.
Some things have changed, however, the new hours of operations are Tuesday to Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm. Thursday is still free admission thanks to BCLC.
The exhibit the Art Gallery will be highlighting is “Casting the Eye Adrift” by Donald Lawerence, curated by Charo Neville and will run until December.
Remember to adhere to the Gallery’s COVID procedures:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
- There will be limited maximum capacity in all of our spaces
- All guest from different households must stay 2m apart
- Children must stay with an adult at all times
- Masks are welcome but not mandatory
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Gallery
For more information, check out their website for all the details!