The ‘Open with Care’ campaign is part of a strategy supported by BIA’s throughout the province intended to inspire businesses to open safely and is designed for organizations within the Kamloops Central Business Improvement Association area.
While we are extremely excited that Downtown Kamloops is finally getting back to business, we understand that consumers may be hesitant to go back to their previous behaviour. BIAs throughout the province are introducing ‘Open with Care’ campaigns as an initiative intended to inspire businesses to re-open in a safe, healthy, and compliant manner, and support consumer confidence. Businesses in the Downtown Kamloops are taking responsible steps and following WorkSafeBC regulations to ensure their employees’ health and safety.
It is crucial for our business leaders to communicate with customers to reassure them that it’s safe to do business with you.
Open With Care campaign objectives:
- Create a safe atmosphere
- Support local businesses in line with the #ykastrong support local campaign
- Share a consistent message across the City and Province of BC
- Prepare the public to be “good consumers”; to shop, live, play, eat, art, with care
- Provide our members with the tools to Open With Care
- Remind all that Downtown is resilient, alive and cares about its customers
Kamloopsians can share what they are doing to support local businesses by using the hashtags #openwithcare #ykastrong #dtkcares #downtowntogo on social media.
For more information email email@example.com