Celebrate Chinese New Year with traditional and modern entertainment, including dance, costume shows and singing. There will also be a buffet dinner.
The Chinese Students and Scholars Association is organizing and presenting this event.
Also called Spring Festival, the new year officially starts Jan. 25 and with it a new year, comes a new animal according to the Chinese zodiac. 2020 is Year of the Rat.
- Roasted mushroom and spring onion fried rice (V, GF)
- Stir fried chow mein (VG)
- Beef chop suey stir fry
- Oriental stir fry medley (V, GF)
- Szechaun cashew chicken
- Chicken and vegetable gyoza with soy sauce (steamed)
- Sliced fruit & yogurt platter
- *V=Vegetarian, GF=Gluten Free
- check-in: 5:30 p.m.
- show (Part 1): 6 p.m.
- buffet: 6:30 p.m.
- show (Part 2): 7 p.m.
- event End: 8 p.m.