Halloween in Downtown Kamloops – Downtown Kamloops
Halloween in Downtown Kamloops
It’s that season again. the leaves are changing colour, the temperature is dropping, and everything is becoming a little bit spookier. Halloween is quickly approaching, and this Thursday is the big day we’ve all been waiting for.
There are a few different events happening in downtown Kamloops this Halloween that the CAP team thought you ought to know about. That’s why we’ve prepared a list of the top nine things that you can do downtown on Halloween for a spooktacular evening this Thursday, October 31st.
- 5th Annual Halloween Dinner at the restaurant Terra on 300 block Victoria St. Dinner starts at 6pm until 10pm and tickets are $75 per person.
- Rock n Roll Halloween Bash at The Blue Grotto on 300 block Victoria St. Event starts at 8pm and tickets are $10 each.
- Hallowe’en with DJ KingKongFinger at Alchemy Brewing Company on 600 block Victoria St. Event starts at 7pm until 11pm and tickets are available in house.
- Devil’s Country Halloween at Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill on 285 Lorne St. Event starts at 9pm. Tickets are $5 and must be purchased in advanced.
- Paint Nite: Autumn Forest Light at Boston Pizza on 300 block Victoria St. Event starts at 7pm and tickets are $40 per person.
- TFS: Dogman at Paramount Theatre on 503 Victoria St. Event starts at 7pm until 8:45pm and tickets range from $5 – $11.
- Hotel Horror Show Night at The Blackwell Hall in The Plaza Hotel and Tumbleweeds Lounge. The event starts at 7pm until 11:30pm. Tickets are $10 at the door.
- Halloween Skaraoke at the Central Pub Station. Event starts at 9pm.
And lastly, if you’re still in need of a costume…
- Spirit Halloween on 444 Seymour St.
- Looking to get started on next year’s outfit? Check out Spirit Halloween on November 1st for a discount on your costumes.
Written by, Oliver O’Dell, Customer Care and Patrol (CAP) Team Member. The CAP Team is our Downtown Kamloops ambassador program. Reach us at 250-572-3008/3009 or the Downtown Kamloops office at 250-372-3242.
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm - Doug Smith posted on their blog: In the Cache Creek to Spences Bridge Hills
Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 9:00 am - Doug Smith posted on their blog: Sunrise Mountain Ramble – Kamloops Trails
Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 4:05 pm - David Suzuki posted on their blog: For climate’s sake, save the peat!
Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 9:00 am - Doug Smith posted on their blog: On the Embleton Trails – Kamloops Trails
Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 6:02 pm - David Suzuki posted on their blog: Fossil fuel industry faces an overdue reckoning
Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 9:00 am - Doug Smith posted on their blog: Island Lake Loop – Kamloops Trails
Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 8:00 am - Doug Smith posted on their blog: Lac du Bois Loop Route
Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 3:25 pm - Darryl Schmidt posted a reply on Grand Finale of the Kamloops Symphony’s “Running The Symphony” Initiative
Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 9:00 am - Doug Smith posted on their blog: Ragged Red Ridge Reverse Route
Fri May 21 to Sat Jun 19 T(w)o New Heights
Fri Jun 18 to Sat Jul 17 “Painting with Wax” by Judith Anderson in the KAC Main Gallery
Thu Jun 24 Artist Coffee – Virtual Meet Up
Thu Jul 1 to Tue Aug 31 Music in the Park
Wed Jul 14 Renovate Smart Kamloops Virtual Home Energy Performance Workshop
Thu Jul 29 Artist Coffee – Virtual Meet Up
Wed Aug 25 Renovate Smart Kamloops Virtual Home Energy Performance Workshop
Thu Aug 26 Artist Coffee – Virtual Meet Up
Sat Sep 11 to Sun Sep 12 Parkinson SuperWalk
Tue Sep 28 Renovate Smart Kamloops Virtual Home Energy Performance Workshop